Job Description :
Manager/Associate Manager, Bio Technology Solutions
Report to: Director, Global BTS Support
Location： Ningbo, China
- Ensure rapid, robust transfer of new and existing products to commercial manufacturing at the new site in China.
- Ensure constant support of Manufacturing Operations to prevent and rapidly resolve problems with production of existing products to maintain compliant, reliable supply.
- Ensure strong coordination of projects and communications, alignment with stakeholders for timely and right first time completion.
- Provide guidance on the research and development activities for biological products/ processes to ensure new product processes and analytical methods are robust in an operational environment. This includes incorporation of new technologies and standardization of technology platforms.
Education and experience
- Plans, organizes, leads, guides with partners such as R&D, the activities of project teams responsible for the transfer of new processes and analytical methods.
- Plans, organizes, leads, guides with partners such as Manufacturing Operations, Quality, Supply Chain prevention of problems in manufacturing and rapid response solution to problems to ensure compliant, reliable and cost effective supply of in line products.
- Ensures progress to plan on all project activities including communications, escalations, risk assessment and mitigation and reporting in appropriate systems.
- Ensures publications of relevant results of the project teams in a manner that is distributed appropriately and is amenable to management of product, process knowledge.
- Signals possibilities for Intellectual property and can support the work needed for patent applications.
- Keeps his/her knowledge in the relevant fields up to date by reading literature and visiting conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Can act as a subject matter expert / consultant for other departments and external partners where necessary.
- Ensures strong collaboration with partner groups to achieve the goals of the Departmental/site related tasks.
- Ensures development of technical talent within the organization thru assessment of needs and gaps in capabilities and executing plans to fill the gaps.
- Participates in developing strategies within department, site and organization.
- Promotes recurrent meetings at the different Tier levels to ensure progress on all projects.
- Acts as coordinator in regional, global meetings as appropriate.
- Acts as representative of the company in local and international projects in collaboration with universities and institutes and governments.
- Will initiate research projects that might spark new developments.
- Academic background in a relevant field (e.g. Biology, Virology, Bacteriology, Bio-Technology, Biochemical Engineering)
- Multiple years of experience in the field of development of veterinary health products
- Demonstrable relevant experience as a manager, preferably in an International company
If you are interested in this opportunity, pls send your updated CV to mailto: