Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC's position as a provider of world-class wealth and personal banking solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Part Time Customer Service Officer.Principal Responsibilities
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operation and achieving satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
- Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing compliance controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Customer centric mind-set with commitment to deliver quality service
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn with positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin an advantage
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.