Job Description :
Innovation & People
- Accountable for the management of the global teams including fulfillment and operations management for the Global Hub, as well as providing local site management.
- Maintain an effective business management system to collaborate with all the Global Supply Chain Functions as well as the APAC and regional business teams.
- Oversee the business process, suppliers and supply chain performance, evaluate and implement action plans for enhancing efficiencies.
- Work closely with senior function leaders to turn strategic ideas into actionable operational plans to ensure execution.
- Accountable for the management of the regional responsibilities including APAC regional supply planning, inventory management, and fulfillment.
- Formulate high-impact cost and quality control tactic for the Asia market with a good understanding of market
- Stay up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies, news, research, and any other information that directly affects the company business.
- Be the coach and mentor to the team, ensuring the correct structure is in place through organizing the team’s roles and responsibilities and providing professional development opportunities for members.
- Liaise with company’s APAC HR team for all compensation & benefits matters, employee engagement, performance management, training & development and office policy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, 10+ years of experience within Supply Chain / Operations with at least 5 years holding a managerial role in a sizable-operations in mainland China.
- Familiar in a MNC environment, code of conduct expected and compliance to company policies.
- Hands on exposure of manufacturing operations, consumer electronics or technology accessories products preferred; industrial engineering fundamentals and logistics solution design.
- Have experience in higher volume operational environments, distribution, logistics and fulfillment.
- Have experience with consumer electronics, injection molding, and mixed commodity assemblies are preferred.
- APICS, Supply Chain Certification, or equivalent is preferred.
- Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) at native level, good written and spoken English; any other Asian language would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with matrix reporting structures.
- Outstanding financial & business acumen, excellent in key stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, and ability to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Be able to take ownership and set own goals and priorities to act at pace.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.