Job Description :
Our Client, a financial association in Hong Kongbrings together the strengths of the academia, the industry, professional training institutes and the regulatory community to develop financial leadership and promote research collaboration. They are now looking for an Office Clerk to support the Authority.
- To provide administrative and logistic support to the team
- To undertake clerical and secretarial duties
- To carry out other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Five subjects, including Chinese Language and English Language ( Syllabus B before 2007), at Level 2 / Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or at Level 2 or equivalent or above in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination
- One year’s relevant experience preferred
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word-processing
- Good command of English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please simply click on the APPLY NOW bottom. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.