Job Description :
Job Title: OEM Director
Direct Line: CEO
Our client is a multinational specialty chemicals company focusing on general industry, automotive, energy and etc. The company is a top-ranking front-runner: with a complete range of products as its core program. With customized specialty solutions for multifarious market niches to complement its standard products. With comprehensive consultancy and service capabilities.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Develop and execute OEMs’ group business strategy together with cross function team. Ensure to build a sustainable business and achieve growth target.
- Developed annual Key Account strategy and execution
- Maintain strong relationship building between OEM group and the Company
- Develop team members’ capabilities and competencies in order to deliver commercial results
- Collect market intelligence and support strategy development and future business model upgrade
- Take initiatives to seek and commercial optimization opportunities so as to enhance profitability in each OEM clients
- Manage HSSE and compliance.
- Influence and engage internal different functions to get alignment in account plan offer and ensure put right resource to win business.
- Bachelor or above degree
- More than 10 years’ experience of B2B sales management roles
- Strong experience in Key Accounts Management and especially OEMs
- Should have a well-rounded business experience to be able to implement cross functional plan.
- Able to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility
- Able to deal with and influence multi-cultural groups of stakeholders
- Ability to work across functions and gain support for the businesses in the region
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.