Role: Network Support
Duration : 10 months plus contract
Location: Hong Kong
Experience : 2 – 8 yrs
• Gather, document and communicate business requirements across CIB Tech organization
• Identify/match portfolio of existing solutions to business requirements where suitable
• Research and manage implementations of new solutions to meet business requirements
• Manage vendor relationship for existing and new technologies related Direct Feeds, ECN, distribution platforms, Extranets and similar providers, bandwidth management, etc.
• Define demand for Connectivity requirements, work with various tech teams to develop and implement cost effective solution and manage implementations to completion
• Interface with Exchanges relating to direction / bandwidth / integration requirements for direct feeds
• Identify consolidation opportunities to exploit cost savings, efficiencies
• Work closely with tech teams to ensure proper Transit-To-Operate handoff and integration into billing and inventory system for new and existing setup
• Has basic knowledge on Market Data Service
• With efficient knowledge on network like firewall, TCP/IP, multicast, routing, proxy server for Internet and network address translations SNAT/DNAT etc.
• Basic understanding on cyber security.
• Good customer service skill.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Good knowledge and working experience with Network Service Providers (BT Radianz, TNSI, IPC, etc).
• Ability to consultatively articulate complex technical findings to more experienced management in clear, concise, understandable terms
• Proficient knowledge and understanding in the following key areas:
• Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
• Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
• Design (compliance, security)
• Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology