Job Description :Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.Description:
Receptionist will provide professional reception and security service at our lobby entrance. Main duties will include answering incoming calls, serving as the first point of contact for visitors and/or vendors, as well as additional clerical and access control duties.Essential Responsibilities:
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Performs switchboard duties efficiently; answers / forwards telephones and assist with inquires. (i.e. company address ,fax, website, physical location, and other related information)
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Maintain building security by following access control procedures and issuing of visitor access cards; remain vigilant and aware of general lobby and site surroundings.
- Ensures safe and good housekeeping of the reception counter and lobby by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures all confidential material.
- Maintains continuity of security by documenting, communicating irregularities and addressing needs for the site.
- The Receptionist will maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Other duties that may be assigned (i.e. Business card orders, Support site events Mail sorting and distribution).
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- At least 1-2 years of prior reception experience working in a professional services or customer service environment
- A flexible team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel,
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Xi'an || Shaanxi (CN-61) || China (CN) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Administrative/Clerical || Not Applicable ||Tier 1||