Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR29774 MTB Process Engineer SR Manager
- As an Assembly Process Engineering Sr. Manager, responsible for leading and managing the activities and operation of a Process Engineering in CR1/2/3, working together with other functional groups locally and/or globally to accomplish organizational and business objectives by ensuring the process is in control and quality/reliability of product meets expectation sustaining and improving yield through continuous yield improvement activities / projects reducing cost through continuous cost reduction effort ensuring effective and efficient risk management strategy defining, developing and establishing process capabilities, strategy and roadmap developing new capabilities ahead of needs.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Manage Area Personnel :
- Programs Monitor and hold Team Members accountable for consistent performance standards
- Utilize the ET program to understand and monitor area efficiency
- Manage staffing, MPP, equipment status, awareness of future build schedules and equipment capacities
- Makes decisions that directly impact the achievement of work unit and sub-function objectives
- Sets objectives for the performance of team member and provides guidance to the team member and advises on issues related to sub-function
- Begins working on career development responsibilities for direct reports and adapts communication style to engage and motivate team member
Manage Quality :
- Manage quality improvement programs in respective areas
- Manage QDR follow-ups & Identify trends on shift as well as Interaction Team areas Solve Problems
- Be aware of legal policies
- Utilize corporate resources including HR, legal, and health services
- Be proactive to avert avoidable problems
- Use effective problem-solving skills and Applies broad knowledge to solve problems
- Manage conflict within area
- Communicate issues with other managers while being sensitive to confidentiality
Demonstrate Initiative :
- Seek out issues, projects, or tasks & perform tasks and assignments without being reminded
- Do what is required to achieve a positive result
- Explore new ideas -Accept responsibility, be accountable, and follow through with commitments
- Lead and manage area changes Ensure a Safe and Compliant Work Environment
- Review TRAIN profiles or TRAIN reports to ensure team members are properly trained
- Perform work area inspections to identify, anticipate and promptly correct hazards
- Observe team member work and consistently enforce procedures and work rules
- Conduct timely event investigations using root cause analysis techniques
- Encourage hazard identification and safe work practices by giving periodic workplace safety talks and rewarding earned safety accomplishments
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.