Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Marketing Manager, Wholesale
- Work with the Team Head to plan and execute integrated marketing activities supporting the wholesale business with partners including WPB, CMB, HSBC Life and external distributors
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive sales and brand awareness via traditional media, social and digital media, website, events, partnerships, collaterals, etc
- Measure and manage the costs, efficiencies and ROI of marketing activities
- Work closely with sales to understand and fulfill client needs
- Build relationships with Investment Team, Compliance Team, Product Marketing Team, Product Development Team etc. to ensure marketing activities are smoothly delivered
- Partner with Corp. Comms. Team to identify external and internal publicity opportunities
- Manager external vendors such as agencies, media planner, production houses and printers
- Ensure Global Standards are being practiced and complied in day-to-day initiatives
- Be the project manager to ensure deliverables are accurate and in a timely fashion
- University graduate
- Solid fund marketing experience, preferably coverage of the wholesale / intermediary segment
- Well rounded marketing skill across broad marketing mix (ATL, BTL, online, event, etc.)
- Experience with HK and China markets and good knowledge of the local regulations
- In-depth knowledge of investment terminology and understanding of portfolio management concepts and industry
- Excellent communications skill - written and oral Chinese and English
- Good inter-personal skill. Ability to work with teams of different background
- Strong project management skill, deadline and detailed-oriented
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.