Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC's position as a provider of world-class Wealth and Personal Banking solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Marketing Manager, Premier. Principal Responsibilities
- Customer journey and marketing campaign management
- Develop marketing strategies for the proposition with the core objective to grow wealth penetration among the mass affluent segment, through enhancing brand awareness, boosting acquisition and deepening customer relationship.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns and facilitate customer communications and necessary marketing collaterals involving multiple stakeholders in the process, including internal counterparts and external agencies.
- Develop and manage incentive programmes throughout the year.
- Manage customer journey from acquisition, onboarding through retention, develop necessary programmes and customer communications.
- Conduct market analysis and segmentation studies to assist in programme development
- Independently manage and ensure smooth programme implementation
- Monitor and analyse programme performance, and recommend and implement actions for improvement.
- Manage marketing budget and ensure effective deployment to enhance return on investment
- Liaise with internal departments and external vendors to ensure timely and effective coordination for the rollout of initiatives
- Ensure all activities adhere to established marketing processes and policies and reinforce the brand values
- Overall departmental logistic where necessary
- Good language skills, both writing and speaking, in mainly Chinese and English.
- University graduate in business studies or marketing is preferred.
- Experience in a marketing role with past track record in segment management and a good understanding of banking products would be highly preferred.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Proficient in data analysis, project management, advertising production and direct marketing with good commercial sense.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess hands on PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.AW2021MSHK