Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
HSBC are accelerating plans to transform, building on agility, innovation and customer centricity as we become a bank fit for the future. This role is part of the Global Marketing function. The function focuses on understanding present and future customer needs, identification of market opportunities, development and execution of marketing strategies, and programmes. The ultimate goal is to drive improvements in HSBC brand equity and contribute to customer growth, revenue growth, increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed objectives and key results.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategy and Programmes.Principal Responsibilities
- The primary accountability of this role is to support the development of marketing strategies, plans and programmes that deliver customer and business outcomes. This includes supporting the development of the Wealth and Personal Banking marketing strategy and implementing marketing programmes
- Geographical Remit: Regional
- The role holder is accountable to the Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategy and Programme, Wealth and Personal Banking and charged with supporting the business team in achieving their vision and objectives through marketing activity
- This role is part of the Global Marketing function and is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of Wealth and Personal Banking
- The role holder must support achievement of the HSBC vision, values, goals and culture in personal behavior, actions and decision making
Accountabilities for Business, Customers and Stakeholders
- Assist the Senior Manager, Marketing on the development of the Wealth and Personal Baking marketing plan as well as providing overall support on the Wealth and Personal Banking marketing strategy and programmes
- Work with Wealth and Personal Banking business team and seek their buy in and support on the planned initiatives including budget spends
- Assist Wealth and Personal Banking AOP Marketing Plan development in line with stated business strategy
- Support the identification of market opportunities to drive delivery of the Wealth and Personal Banking Strategy
- Develop and articulate a deep understanding of customer needs through external research and internal data for Wealth and Personal Banking
- Work closely with business and Marketing partners to develop integrated Marketing strategies
- Be a customer champion and adopt agile ways of working
Leadership & Teamwork
- Support Senior Manager, Marketing on strategic areas assigned within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level of Marketing support is provided to these solution sets
- Leverage appropriate resources to deliver Marketing plans and activities
- Collaborate with the Hub specialist teams (Performance/Planning, Insight, Brand, Digital Acquisition and Events) to build strategic, client centric solutions across the business
- Encourage and enable constructive cross country and cross business collaboration
- Demonstrate Customer Centricity by thinking and acting beyond product sales
- Adopt and champion the agile ways of working in marketing and participate in business value streams, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate and champion a speak-up culture by challenging actions and behaviours that are not consistent with HSBC's policies and/or the best interests of the business and its customers
- Marketing professional with understanding of latest developments in the marketing and media world
- Have knowledge of both classical and contemporary channels alongside Marketing Strategy and Communications planning experience, including demonstrable success in developing and delivering strategic marketing plans and multi-channel high profile marketing communications programmes
- Have a penchant for learning
- Understand the use of data and analytics in deriving customer value
- Be passionate about the customer and be obsessed with customer outcomes
- Degree level qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- Broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution, or an innovative customer/service based institution
- Demonstrating ability to identify strategic needs based solutions both now and in the future
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts
- Ability to distil complex business and customer environment into simple, strategically sound and insight led stories
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is requiredYou'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.