We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.Description
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
BASF is currently building a new Verbund site in Zhanjiang, Guangdong province. Announced in July 2018 and officially commenced in November 2019, BASF Guangdong Verbund site project would be BASF’s largest investment with up to US$10 billion upon completion and would be operated under the sole responsibility of BASF. The site would ultimately be the third-largest BASF site worldwide, and will be built into a role model for smart manufacturing and sustainable production by utilizing the latest digital technologies and applying the highest safety standards.
- Finance Processes team manage the Finance activities related to P2P in BASF Integrated Site (Guangdong) Co., Ltd., including invoice processing, T&E, local payment, Non-trade FX payment, withholding tax and is committed to bring the Finance Mission to life in BASF Integrated Site (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.. Our goal is to focus on processing the volumes in an efficient, effective and digital manner.
- As a leader to form the best team;
- Take business partnering role to support business requirements;
- As a gate keeper to monitoring Global KPIs of Finance Process (P2P);
- Able to maintain appropriate internal control system for BASF Finance Process (P2P) policies and local requirements;
- Capable to lead internal projects and ensure projects deliverable and communication effectively;
- Able to contribute to add value or productivity measures, optimize end to end processes overall on improvements
- Lead, motivate, direct, develop team members to provide appropriate service level or business partnering to internal customers and retain talent in BASF, develop team capability and succession with on job training;
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by following the company's EHS policy and requirements and report any unsafe conditions and behaviors, including near miss and incident, to immediate superior;
- Coordinate and ensure timely update and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines P2P process related, ensure policies, procedures, guidelines and practices meet the relevant BASF or local requirements, enhance awareness of relevant BASF policies and legal requirements and monitor compliance thereto;
- Drive optimization of structure and processes to enable effective and efficient operations while maintaining system with adequate internal controls to mitigate risks. Implement effective functions in line with sales strategies and local market practices to support business requirements;
- Manage service providers such as shared service center, software service providers, design, implement and monitor KPIs to enhance/protect interests of BASF Integrated Site (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.;
- Effectively lead Finance Process (P2P) projects and ensure project deliverables and communicate effectively to all relevant parties; develop working relationship with global/regional project teams and stakeholders to ensure that project rollouts are adopted/implemented with value add and maintained appropriately.
- Bachelor and above degree in Economics or Accounting, CPA/ACCA/CIMA or MBA is a plus;
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in MNCs with international operations, preferably with a finance shared service center environment;
- In-depth knowledge local accounting practices. Knowledge of relevant international financial and reporting standards;
- Hands on knowledge of SAP or other ERP system is advantage, programing knowledge is a plus;
- Strong ability for Microsoft Office;
- Good English skills both in writing and oral;
- Ability of analyzing huge data;