Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Manager Sales & Channel Development.Principal Responsibilities
- Assist to lead and drive the sales and channels related development and enhancement projects in line with department / function's key priorities focusing on delivering sales performance, efficiencies and improved channel/customer experience
- Support sales platform development and enhancement projects driven by group / local key stakeholders and provide expertise to ensure department / function's key business priorities are covered in the projects
- Provide expertise in system and process flow design to ensure appropriate sales process and excellent customer / channel experience are integrated into the design
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure that all major projects / initiatives are joined up and focus on the priority areas
- Ensure the compliance of Sales Platforms with all regulatory requirements and internal standards and processes
- Ensure timely completion and achievement of project deliverables
- University graduate
- Good exposure in the insurance industry is preferred with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and can proactively drive a project independently
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Must be a team player
- Strong Microsoft application knowledge
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.