Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR21189 Manager, PDE Network EPMAs Manager under Package Development and Engineering (PDE) Network EPM (Engineering Program Management) team at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be in charge of developing and leading a group of engineers working on key projects and process improvement activities. Team will be leading / driving key programs aimed a standardizing and introducing key BKMs across Micron's Assembly network. This involves spearheading or integrating network level projects or programs that aims to define or enhance manufacturing and/ or business processes working with Global teams to improve overall assembly performance.Job Responsibilities and Task
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Lead and Manage an engineering team driving improvement projects across the different Backend Assembly sites
- Collaborate with various PDE teams, A/T Sites, Central Teams and other functional areas in developing and improving business processes with clear and agreed-upon business rules
- Develop process improvement strategies and drive standardization programs across different Back End Assembly sites
- Lead or participate in cross-functional enabling projects and initiatives that support A/T strategic priorities and other Company objectives.
- Utilize tools for Project Management to plan, scope out, communicate and execute project objectives and deliverables.
- Identify and share BKMs across departments and A/T sites
- Review/Approve and be part of change management processes / NPI reviews and drive BKM fanout activities
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of Semiconductor Backend Assembly Manufacturing, preferably in Process Integration (PIE) or Process Equipment Engineering role
- Management/Leadership Experience
- Demonstrated track record in baseline performance improvement, business process creation, data interpretation skills and proficiency in statistical analysis/method like JMP/Yield3 analytic tools
- Excels in leading teams in a global manufacturing network involving team members of varied discipline and from cross-functional groups in multiple manufacturing sites
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational competency
- With good oral and written English communication skill
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Proficiency in critical computer applications like Excel, Word, Power Point & statistical tools
- Knowledge in tools such as Jira, Confluence, Agile, PowerBI is a plus
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.