Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Manager Liabilities Products
- Assist to manage and grow the Liabilities & Transactional Banking business for AMH WPB, focusing on Deposits, to optimize profitable growth and achieve business targets
- Develop new products / features and enhance service propositions related to liabilities & transactional banking to increase market competitiveness and enhance brand value for AMH
- Support strategic development for Deposits under Liabilities & Transactional Banking business for long term sustainable growth
- Participate in strategic development and implementation of global & local customer / product propositions related to Deposits
- Provide business inputs and implement Group initiatives / adopt recommended Group Solutions
- Foster teamwork among teammates within Liabilities Products team and other departments
- Co work with other departments on executing payments and transaction banking related matters
- Assist to coach junior teammates to provide supports managing the business
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree and relevant professional qualification
- Relevant product knowledge and working experience in deposits, transactional banking & payments
- Proven ability to understand complex issues, manage conflicting priorities, and execute pragmatic business oriented solutions
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to build connections and work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and perform to the highest standards
- Excellent both oral & written communication skills - ability to clearly articulate recommendations
- Dependable with great sense of ownership and able to work under pressure
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.