Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Manager, HR Advisory.Principal Responsibilities
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching, in relation to complex customers enquiries across aspects of Human Resources Services
- Support complex interpretation of policy and procedures and provide oversight of some complex events which need higher touch handling
- Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for multi-stranded enquiries, such as movers, joiners, leaversProvide end to end co-ordination and quality assurance of query and transaction resolution
- Support the Change journey for People managers around a broad range of Human Resources Processes
- Manage and conduct investigations on employee grievance and misconduct
- Act as escalation point to resolve business-specific problems or to coordinate multiple HR specialists to resolve complex people issues
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by using case and knowledge tools, working in partnership with HR Contact Centre teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Service Model
- Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools
- Extensive Human Resources experience gained from one or more of HR Generalist, Employee Relations, Performance & Reward, Resourcing and/or Learning & Talent Development.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure within demanding and changing timescales and deadlines
- A sound working knowledge of HR principles and procedures
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
- A self-starter and team player with previous experience in a customer-facing environment
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.