We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.Description
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of more than €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
BASF is currently building a new Verbund site in Zhanjiang, Guangdong province. Announced in July 2018 and officially commenced in November 2019, BASF Guangdong Verbund site project would be BASF’s largest investment with up to US$10 billion upon completion and would be operated under the sole responsibility of BASF. The site would ultimately be the third-largest BASF site worldwide, and will be built into a role model for smart manufacturing and sustainable production by utilizing the latest digital technologies and applying the highest safety standards.
- Develop the systematical site technical documentation management system on digital way
- Support engineering work on S3D / SPPID during peak workload
- Responsible for engineering IT scope, ensure system maintain of SP/EDM system
- Act as ISO audit coordinator to coordinator ISO audit related issues in TSS
- Document control management:
- Develop document control procedure for site technical documents.
- In collaboration with TSS, quality and EHS team to ensure all the special equipment and measuring instruments are within the validity period and in line with national regulations.
- Maintain the third party qualify report such as special equipment, measuring instruments.
- Define standard project handover procedure such as handover content, documentation delivering and controlling include engineering records, as-built drawing, supplier resources…etc.
- Support to the project manager in MOC identifying changes of documentation. Ensure related documentation well updated and saved such as MOC analysis records, drawings, supplier resources…etc.
- Coordinator ISO audit related issues in department and represent department to join company level ISO management issue, execute ISO internal audit as required, act as the key contact person in department for ISO external audit on demand.
- Document management system management:
- Work together with Digitalization to setup e-document management system to provide systematical management and service to site. Ensures e-documents are classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Management of system permissions according to regulations.
- Routine data maintenance of system.
- Training employees the system operation.
- Engineering IT and S3D/SPPID support:
- Install and configure S3D / SPPID / SPI upon in-house servers and databases;
- Configure options, templates, symbols, reports, and add-ons as necessary;
- Perform user training to internal users and manage access rights, backup/restore activities;
- Support Engineering team for S3D/ SPPID drafting during peak workload.
- Archive room management:
- Categorize, file and retrieve documents using specific classifications. Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Define document room lending regulations.
- Follow up the usage specification of the document room and check the records regularly.
- People management:
- Build up and develop site professional and strong skill documentation team.
- Plan and control the function structure and manpower requirements, headcount and budget, establish development measures and appraise the performance of the team.
- Direct and prioritize the workload of team members. Train (via on-the-job, in-house and/or external training programs) and coach the direct reports and develop the succession planning in order to improve the working efficiency, quality and professional skills of the team members.
- Develop methods to continually improve results.
- Documents structure set up and document handover in project (temporary during project execution)
- Act as TSS key user to work with IPMT program team, communicate and provide TSS input.
- Support project team for the document requirement and structure in digital handover.
- Support project team for the document quality check
- Responsible for project documents handover.
- Education:Bachelor degree in TSS related or archiving related discipline e.g. experience with digital engineering and document management tools
- Working Experience: 10 years + in technical / project document management, preferred to have the e-document system experience
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- Computer, interpersonal and customer service skills are necessary.
- Fluent English in spoken and written