Description & Requirements
- 倡导拥护 lululemon 心价值
- 作为门店领导者，需全身心投入门店，入拥护 lululemon 文化于个人长展工具喜爱这些工具，并热情地激励团队学
- 能够激励团队 - 引领团队创美好未
- 对自己活果负起全部责任义务 - 以自己热爱方活
- 有诚信 - 说到到
- 承诺给予馈并接馈 - 热衷于学，并开心接对工作表现馈
- 具有团队精神 - 始终与团队手共进
- 熟练掌 MS Office (WordExcel Outlook)
lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing their team and connecting with the community as our Store Manager. The key objective of this position is to develop incredible leaders, grow the business, and positively impact their surrounding community.
As the leader on the store floor, you are responsible for the management and activities of all aspects of store operations.About the role
Major areas of responsibility include hiring, developing, managing, motivating, and training of staff.
Other key areas of focus are driving grass-roots community relationships, fostering a culture of personal responsibility and fun, inventory management, product sell-through, floor management, payroll, cash administration, visual merchandising, sales and budget planning and most importantly, providing an AMAZING guest experience - wow!A Day in the Life
Our Must Haves
- You passionately lead, coach, and educate on the retail floor
- You strategically manage all inventory, sell through and pricing decisions
- You develop, plan, and execute kick-ass community events
- You proactively recruit to fill your people pipeline, always on the lookout for amazing additions to your team
- You lead, coach, and empower your team, understanding and developing your pipeline
- You take a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica's values
- You work closely with your leadership team, producing results which smash company goals including being responsible for the store's P&L and profit/contribution targets
- You represent your store at all required meetings and conferences, under the direction of your regional manager
- You perform and complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required by your leadership team
- You have FUN at work, creating from nothing and inspiring your team and community
- You are a stand for work/life balance and lead by example.
- As leader of the store you are fully enrolled and are an advocate for the culture of lululemon athletica and the tools available for personal growth and development. You love these tools and passionately enroll your team in the learning.
- You proactively acquire knowledge/education regarding company general information, store policies and processes, quality control, new garments/styles, guest feedback/experiences, and staff information by consistently reviewing company communication.
- Have passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga and/or other fitness, health, or sports activities. As part of the leadership team, you participate in weekly fitness activities in and out of the store with the store team-Hooray!
- Are excited about the lululemon athletica retail floor, guest experience, product placement and sell through
- LOVE LOVE LOVE guest experience
- Are an extraordinary leader with demonstrated capabilities
- Are an entrepreneur with the ability to make decisions and take calculated risks
- Can inspire a team - leaders create a future that would not have existed otherwise
- Take full responsibility and accountability for your life and results - you live a life you love
- Have integrity - you do what you say you will do, when you say you will do it
- Are committed to giving and receiving feedback - you feel there is always more to learn and are open to feedback on your performance
- Are an excellent team player - you are always in the game right along with your team
- Manage projects and delegate by putting people on the right seat of the bus
- Have excellent decision making and problem resolution skills
- Can handle multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Have incredible organization and time management skills
- Two years of exceptional performance and leadership on retail floor
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, retail, or related field
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).