Description & Requirements产教育家产教育家的任务（责）：
lululemon athletica 的产教育家顾义，就是进行产教育产教育家的主责是高效地客人宣介，让客人了解我们产的料特点版型和功能，以我们的文化和我们所属的社区。我们的目标是让客人在离开我们的门店时能学到一些东西，而是购买一些东西。通过客人宣介，我们让客人有能力根我们供的事实为自己出决定。这样顾客购物时猜想，从而打造出'哇就是这里'的效果 客人体验打造完，顾客会带所学知识，代表 lululemon athletica 去他人宣介。真诚信的对是供出色客人体验的关键，将您自身对 lululemon 产的体验转述给客人。产教育家是我们公最为的角色，我们产教育家社区真诚地分享我们的文化和牌。产教育家的日常（任务）：产教育和客人体验：
- 接收/处从仓库收到的库存，包括：开箱清点视需贴标签折按尺分类在门店 floor 销售区放好，将多余的库存放在仓和库房
- .利用 POS 收银系统，处付款和退货，放礼
- 根需开箱盘点。箱 10-30 磅
我们希望所有全员工至少周以负责开关门两次。我们希望所有兼员工至少周以负责开关门一次。人必须在周末工作一天。兼时间周工作 23 时以下；全周 24-40 时。工作期间在零售区负责宣介工作。申请此：
如果您期待在一家促进和支康身个人展长化责任和全功的公就，请在此下直接递交简历和求信。Who We Are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.About the role
Educators at lululemon athletica do just that! They educate! Their main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture and the communities we belong to. Our goal is to have guests leave our stores having learned something, rather than having purchased something. By educating guests we empower them to make decisions for themselves based on the facts that we offer them. The guesswork is taken out of shopping for customers, and a ‘Wow! It's You! guest experience is created, leaving customers with the knowledge to educate others on behalf of lululemon athletica. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with lululemon products to the guest. This is truly the most important role in our company and we rely on our educators to authentically share our culture and brand with their community.A Day in the Life
- Education and Guest Experience:
- Provides guests with world-class ‘education and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
- Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Culture Education: ‘demonstrates, the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of lifestyle (i.e. yoga, fitness, health and fun)
- Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board - for information and resources regarding yoga and other health, fitness and related community information. We are the hub for all sweaty endeavors in our communities!
Must Haves (the Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications)
- Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
- Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, , and quantity requirements folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
- Answers phone inquiries as required
- Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - d and tagged
- Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip) and educating regarding timelines for completion
- Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
- Completes assigned clean up evening duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Prepares alterations for pick up the next day
- Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
- Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
The Finer Print (the Hours)
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities required. We expect that you will be enrolled in participating in weekly fitness activities in and out of the store with the store team
- Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Completion of grade 12 education - preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- General computer knowledge.
To Apply for this position
- We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week.
- We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one weekend day.
- Part-time is up to 23 hours per week full time is 24-40 hours per week.
- Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.