- Work closely with Customer Services Representative in Shenzhen and Shanghai, China to arrange the orders with the warehouse in Hong Kong.
- Support Finance to reconcile inventory and month end sales cut-off.
- Manage import /export shipping documents.
- Monitor and ensure the shipments are properly shipped & received and record in the system for revenue recognition.
- Maintain inventory accuracy; manage to conduct regular inventory cycle count.
- Make sure shipments are on time to our customers.
- Project involved with: Warehousing project based on the business needs.
- Reporting Structure: Direct report to Logistics Lead
- Associated Degree or above
- 2 - 3 years working experience of Shipping and Warehouse management experience.
- Skills to use ERP and SAP system, MES or People Soft are plus
- Good command of English & Mandarin.
- Import/Export documentation in China and HK
- Immediate available/ short notice will be an advantage
* 1 Year Renewable Contract, 5 days work in Kwai Chung, Tue to Sat, 0900 to 1800
Any interested party, please send your resume (with expected salary in MS Word format
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.