Job Description :
Title: LogisticsOperation Manager
- Take accountability to lead and manage daily logistics operation.
- Ensure the operations in compliance to legal and company HSEQ requirements.
- Maintain the trading company in operations smoothly and efficiently.
- High quality (smooth and efficient) and continuously improve logistics operations.
- Ensure order processing in SAP and TMS timely and smoothly.
- Communications with BU and other functional departments.
- Developing new business if possible.
- Manage the operations team efficiently.
- Logistics cost check and control.
- Logistics service provider management.
- Support on export/import and other operation activity.
- Supervise the compliances towards company HSEQ policy and legal requirement upon logistics and trading operations; Follow-up on the improvement and corrections in these aspects whenever necessary.
- Coordinate trading operations under internal clients’ instructions; Making logistics cost proposals; comparing different solutions; Provide operation cost proposals to internal clients.
- Update internal clients with business performance.
- Coordinate with F&A team on accounting process whenever necessary.
- Supervise warehousing and inventory control in Shanghai, Hong Kong and other places possibly used. Supervise related import and export process in Shanghai, Hong Kong and other places if any.
- Supervise quality and efficiency of cargo delivery and pick-up.
- Supervise declarations associated to customs, shipping and any other circumstances as requirements by government agencies and concerned parties.
- Supervise the timely application of all required certificates and/or government permits concerning logistics and trading operations; Such as DG license, COO. etc.
- Check and control upon logistics cost, handling fee.
- Supervise performance of service provider and maintain effective communications with government authorities.
- SAP system operation as well as TMS.
- Supervise customs ERP system for WGQ bonded warehouse.
- Administratively and functionally manage the operations team.
- Supervise master filing; Support for internal and external audit.
- Support DLOG import/export operation issue to coordinate with related party to solve the issues.
Our customer offers:
- Organized, objective, analytical, efficient and result-oriented working style.
- Strong problem-solving ability; Able to work under pressure and time constraint.
- Bachelor degree or above and have more than 8 years working experience in logistics/supply chain related area.
- 3 years’ experience on a management role.
- Able to interpret complicated issues in a logical and understandable way.
- A good command of English in both writing and spoken.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
Our customer offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an international environment which encourages communication, creativity and innovation.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.