Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities:
- Process returned PACs and SWPs, internal transfer requests, including de-registrations.
- Accommodate unlocking requests, government form requests, all routine and some complex transactions, performing quality control or communicating on semi-complex administrative cases for most applicable products on most applicable systems.
- Maintains accurate records of transactions in order to interact effectively with distribution channels and/or clients.
- Identifies and solves most basic and some complex problems based on an understanding of the customer's needs, using investigation and established guidelines. Recognizes the need to reed to escalate complex problems.
- Prioritizes departmental work to accommodate fluctuating or unplanned work.
- Understands the implications of action or inaction and makes appropriate decisions on semi- complex issues.
- Act as a resource to Advisor Services.
- Participate in team meetings and training when required.
- Communicate with Internal and external partners with an ability to resolve outstanding items.
- Act as a departmental Subject Matter Expert.
- Assisting peers with non-routine trading issues and the execution of more complex transactions.
- Proposes changes to internal and Wealth Guide articles.
- Communicate with Financial Advisors and/or Assistants when necessary regarding processing delays, or other issues that may arise.
Accurately handle client service requests at initial point of contact utilizing multiple administrative systems within the defined service standard, including but not limited to:
- Indexing of Forms and forwarding to appropriate area of processing
Policy Maintenance (account setup, account changes, financial transactions money in/out, Transfers
- Identify Not-In-Good-Order and make necessary actions through written correspondence
- Identify the need for exception and escalate to appropriate resource for approval
- Keep current with Investment policies, procedures and maintain processing knowledge
- Provide support to the team as required, to participate in a regular program of industry specific training and interdepartmental cross training to ensure continuity of service
- Handle non-routine client data updates
- Ownership of escalated cases and be able to work effectively with business partners and leaders to resolve issues
Production Management Support
- Identify gaps or errors in the knowledge databases and provide corrections to documentation, procedures etc.
- Assist the production leader in prioritizing work queues and managing workload
- Assist in process audit walkthroughs and completion of Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Assist in closing audit findings and Corrective Action Plans on existing Archer/Privacy Incidents
- Able to assist associates, analyst in terms of process clarification, queries and primary analysis on escalation
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:Qualifications:
- Identify opportunities within own domain and make recommendations to improve operational processes and practices
- Assist in the process review and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related course
- Open for Fresh Graduates or with 1 -2 year/s relevant professional experience preferably in Investment/Wealth, Securities specializing in either Securities or similar industry BPO/Shared Services
- LOMA, CSC and other Securities and Investment certification is a plus but not required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook and Teams
- Preferably with experience in Mainframe and/or Form based applications (IBM, Broadridge)
- Typing skills
- At least 30 words per minute
- At least 90% typing accuracy
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere What are you waiting for Apply today.About John Hancock and Manulife
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) in English
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Equipped with analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in Investment Products
- Solid interpersonal skills to interact with, establish relationships with the Business Units.
- Able to escalatein the absence of rules and /or in complex situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments
- Ability to work independently and willing to collaborate with other team members
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com (https://www.manulife.com/).
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including johnhancock.com (https://www.johnhancock.com/index.html).Manulife is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAt Manulife/JohnHancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract,developandretaina workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention,advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin,colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.It is our priority to remove barriers toprovideequal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process.All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent withapplicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies.To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [Confidential Information] (mailto:[Confidential Information]).