About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!About The Internship Programme
This is a 6-month internship provided by Mox Bank as part of the Banking Talent Programme (BTP) 2021, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). If you are a Hong Kong resident graduating with a Bachelor degree in 2021, you may apply for the opportunity! As part of the internship, you will also be eligible to participate in the professional training sessions organised by HKMA.*Application starts on 1 MAY 2021. Any early application will NOT be considered.*The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Assist on building a new Loyalty platform, features and automated campaigns from definition through to release
- Drive Marketing Technologies requirements and new developments through testing to release
- Manage customer engagement touchpoints and crafting the automated customer journeys
- Develop a roadmap with the team and then execute it to make it available to our customers
- Collaborate with teams across Mox to move things forward
- Assist on commercial modelling and PnL management, in collaboration with the Finance team
- Be the voice of the customer in the definition of the propositions, and collaborate with other product owners to converge on a broader coherent proposition
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends, pre-empting imminent disruptions and identifying opportunities for acceleration
- Gather and manage customer feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Identify required partners for regulatory requirements or support needs
- Design, monitor and report on KPIs
- Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes, systems and reporting capabilities
- Collaborate with other Stream Leads, Design, Technology, Operations, Risk, Finance and Strategic Partnerships to define and track the MVP through a shared understanding what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Manage the procurement within the team including the contracts and finances.
- Bachelor graduate of 2021
- Digital savvy with high interest and knowledge in digital marketing
- Strong client-facing and relationship management ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and independent contributor
- A highly motivated, creative, dynamic and innovative team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com.