Job Description :
- To provide expert and insider advice, consultancy service on Hong Kong immigration related matters to individual and corporate clients Service scope includes ASMTP,CIES, QMAS, Dependent Visa, Extension, Refusal Appeal, Control Point Assistance
- To provide consultancy service on Canada,Singapore, Malaysia... immigration related matters, Program
• To liaise with clients and retain good customer relationship;
• To collate documents and evidences for visa applications;
• To complete visa forms and documentation for visa applications;
• To communicate with immigration departments and various institutions for clients’ visa applications;
• To track visa application progress till visa grant. Qualifications and Experience
• University education in legal studies or translation with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ fully experience in legal, para-legal or migration services support role; applicants without work experience will be considered in junior positions;
• Good command of English and Chinese language and typing skills, proficiency in Putonghua is required;
• Good time management, accuracy and efficiency in handling multitasks to meet deadlines;
• Good customer service attitude with excellent and proactive problem solving skills;
• Strong analytical mindset and proficiency in PC/spreadsheet applications.
- Good knowledge and experience in Canada, Singapore, Malaysia
Interested parties, please send your CV to or call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more details information.