WHO YOU ARE
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Logistics Engineering or related.
• 2 years related experience with IT or logistics, key users experience of WMS would be preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft tools and SQL query
• Basic knowledge of OS, network, database, and reporting tools.
• Proven analytical skills and ability to understand different complex scenarios
• Strong communicative skills and ability to develop business relationships
• Self driven, Customer oriented, always striving to reach customer success
• Use creative problem solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Responsible for providing WMS end users with actual training, training materials and/or resources
• Offer additional trainings to users when
• The system has been changed after a new release
• Operations have spotted and communicated a training need
• Detect if there are knowledge gaps and initiate training events if there is a need. An advanced or refreshment training twice a year is advised.
• Work closely together with WMS responsible to discuss potential training requirements.
• Join the international super user training
• Daily and ongoing support functions towards local end users.
• Support operations to analyze efficiency and availability
• Encourage end users to find the relevant support in the help files/manuals/instructions available
• Receive and follow up on Incidents and support requests from end users on a daily basis
• Contact and coordinate with IT Helpdesk for additional support
• Assure support continuation during a super user’s absence
Maintenance and development
• User management
• Change management
• System releases
Responsible to monitor system quality by verifying if the system is used and behave according to the standards and couple back their findings to WMS Responsible and local end users
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!