Reporting line: direct report (Solid) to GC Senior HR Director with dotted line to Vice President China Managing Director Asia Pacific Region as required
1. Together with Site HRs, develop our people on supporting business organizations, in close cooperation with managers to better support as HRBP.
2. Perform as HR generalist to ensure best in class HR service supporting our Sales & Marketing people and teams, making HR a competitive advantage for our business.
3. Work as a team player in GCHR team.
1. Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of HR including talent acquisition, talent development and succession management, employee relations, TotalRewards, performance management, retention, and change management initiatives that support the business unit in achieving its goals.
2. Partner with management in implementing workforce planning, HR compliance, and organizational development plan.
3. Counsel and coach business department managers on management best practices, HR processes, policies, regulations and other sensitive HR issues. Ensure resolution of employee relations concerns including management of compliance investigations with related analysis and documentation.
4. Facilitate talent management program activities (including, but not limited to identification of high potential employees, development planning and succession planning)
5. Analyze and investigate the need for support of business and translate into a catalogue of requirements to develop value generating HR products and solutions.
6. Facilitate HR initiatives roll-out and ensure positive impact to business including but not limited to people engagement, mentorship etc.
7. Act as the company culture and policy ambassador for the responsible department, to share with employees on team’s policy to enhance the understanding.
8. Support the retention and development of key talents within the business group with high performance.
9. Keep close coordination with Group HR to monitor the HR budget and cost.
10. Other HR related jobs. Profile
1. Bachelor degree in HR or a related field and above.
2. At least 10 years of experiences in human resources management, HRBP experience in supporting business team is preferred.
3. Be familiar with HR professional Knowledge and labor law HR policies, and regulations.
4. Solid experience with hiring, C&B, training, retention, employee activities, and performance management, etc.
5. Good team player; Excellent communication skills.
6. Proficiency in written and spoken mandarin and English.
7. Strong proficiency in MS Office; Prior experience and competencies in data processes / management using PeopleSoft and Business Objects.
8. Open attitude, transparency, interest & ability for innovation.
9. Strong business acumen, proactive, passionate and well anti-pressure ability.