Our client, a company publicly listed in North America, seeking for a HR Manager. This replacement headcount would directly report into the Senior HR Director of Asia Pacific region.
- Regional exposure for 6 locations in APAC
- 40% HR Analytics, 30% Recruitment, 20% ER, 10% Payroll
- Medical insurance coverage offered to spouse and dependent
- Responsible for generalist duties of Recruitment activities, Payroll verification, Benefits administration, HRIS maintenance, Employee Relations, HRIS maintenance, Employee relations matters & Training record maintenance.
- Consolidate HR reports & analysis for APAC locations.
- Support department head on HR projects and adhoc duties.
- Degree or relevant in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in multinational companies or hi-tech industry.
- Extensive experience in recruitment and interviews, training and development and staff relations. Experience in global HR projects preferable.
- Solid knowledge of HK labor law.
- Very strong PC skills, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin essential.
- With professional training in interviewing skills, performance management, training and development.
- Well organized, thorough and strong project management skills, with professional ethnics.
- Achiever and team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.