Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Head of WPB GBA Strategy Implementation, Wealth and Personal Banking. Principal Responsibilities
- Work with the primary lead of different GBA workstreams and country heads of WPB to ensure delivery of the desired outcome
- Work with GBA CEO to enhance organizational governance and resourcing, regulatory and community engagement and overall project delivery;
- Liaise with GBA CMB lead to enhance business synergy across LoBs
- Chairs the WPB GBA OpCo and co-ordinate different OpCo teams with the continual support from Hong Kong and China accountable executives;
- co-ordinate the WPB SteerCo committee and inputs into ASP SteerCo Committee, represent WPB in different forums as needed
- Multiple years of working experience with leading Retail Banks. Experience with other brands and in other industries is also a plus
- Strong illustration of strategic mindset in order to identify and align current resources to build new capabilities, organize for innovation and position the business for renewed growth
- in-depth knowledge and understanding of WPB Retail customer portfolio and customer segment within the propositions as well as a basic understanding of CMB and GBM
- Lead with personal motivation, commercial awareness and detailed communication skills are required. Practical, analytical and innovative thinking are also essential role holder commodities
- strong organizational skills, effective coordination and prioritization of strategic deliveries, and ability to deliver under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Demonstrate thought leadership, be an effective communicator and consensus builder to ensure the appropriate buy-in and support from Local and Global Stakeholders
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.