Job Description :
Job Title: Head of Quality (Director VP), Automotive & AIoT business group
Report to: General Manager
Our client is seeking Head of Quality (Director VP) for its Automotive & AIoT Business Group to be based in Taiwan. This position will report to the General Manager and manage multiple teams (80+ quality managers & engineers) across China and Taiwan. Solid Quality Engineering experience is required.
- Lead the Quality organization to meet automotive business needs
- Corporate leader of TS16949 and VDA quality system.
- Review and provide feedback to the product qualification and production launch process.
- Lead various teams to do the analysis via various quality tools.
- Teach coaching, training, and management
- 15+ years of Quality related experience with minimum 10 years in Quality Engineering.
- Familiar with DFEMA, Control Pan, PFMEA, FA, RMA process & improvement.
- Familiar with system component qualification and system component survey & development
- Familiar with automotive customer products and specifications
- Understanding the product developing and manufacturing process (APQP Flow)
- Able to use various quality tools (8D, QFD, DOE, MSA, ANOVA, Cpk/Ppk/Cmk, regression analysis)
- Able to communicate technical issues with customers
- Strict disciplinary requirements
- Full Proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt will be a plus
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.