A reputed Infrastructure Service Provider has set up a new office in Hong Kong, and they are looking to hire a new team for this exciting expansion phase for the company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new office venture and be influential in helping to shape and grow the company’s continuing success, with excellent career growth potential.
They are seeking an IT Manager who has extensive experience in leading a small helpdesk team and acting as a point of escalation. This role will involve a mix of onsite projects at client sites and working remotely from the company’s office.
This company have a long standing history in providing premium infrastructure support and project management services to high net worth and VVIP clients in the hospitality and financial services industries. This new HK venture has arisen from high business demand from a number of their existing international clients.
They are now hiring for a team of Windows Systems Administrators – hands on in L1 and L2 support of premium clients with a focus on servers, messaging systems, cloud and virtualisation environments. This role is to manage this team.
Candidates with hands on support / design experience in Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010/13/16, Office 365 and VMware administration, and have excellent service oriented communication and client support skills will be ideal for this new venture. These are all permanent roles that will involve a mix of remote and onsite project and support work with HK based clients
The Tech Skills Needed
• Office 365 troubleshooting administration and deployment experience (essential)
• Solid Server / Desktop Support: Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2012/2016 and Office 2010/13/16 (essential)
• VMware Administration experience (basic experience is essential)
• Desktop and helpdesk support experience adhering to SLA agreements
• Active Directory and Exchange administration preferred
• Additional infrastructure experience in physical servers, network administration, and storage and back up tools such as Netapp and SANS is an advantage for this role
The Functional Skills Needed
• For the senior level roles, good people, client and project management skills needed
• For the junior to mid-level roles, good troubleshooting, communication, organisation and service oriented skills needed.
• Calm, professional and approachable demeanour. Thrives under pressure and comfortable interacting with stakeholders up to the most senior level
• A team player attitude that recognises the value in a team
• An independent, accountable and inquisitive mind-set: Reliable and capable in their responsibilities
If you are interested and suitable to explore the role, please send your CV in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT] and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.
New Step Search Pte. Ltd. | Business Registration No # 201632615G | EA License No #16S8449
New Step is an executive IT search consultancy. We find you the right candidates for your specific hiring needs, and help you to hire the best available talent for the job.
We provide a premium end to end recruitment service, using leading industry search tools, channels and techniques without compromise for each and every assignment that we take on. We customise our search approach for you and can demonstrate just how we go the extra mile on assignments through modern initiatives and search activities. Our mantra is quality over quantity: we partner closely with comparatively fewer clients to understand not only their assignment in detail, but also their values, culture and long term aspirations.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technology
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content