Job Description :
- Perform HR activities such as organization capability development, talent acquisition, employee development, succession planning for key positions, performance management, reward and recognition (include compensation & benefits), health and safety, internal and external relations such as universities/institutes, government statutory bodies and managing outsourced HR service provider(s).
- Act as facilitator to change; induction of new people, facilitate change in people or organization in line with business strategy.
- Engage, advice and provide HR support and solutions to leaders/managers and employees on people related issues.
- Responsible for global consolidation for key HR processes like Performance review, Salary review, Bonus, KPIs setting and realization, sales incentive scheme, ad-hoc HR reports, etc.
- Masters/Degree in Human Resource Management/HRD /Business Management.
- Must have at least 8 to 15 years working experience in broad-based HR generalist function with regional Asia scope (at least 5 years), preferably in commercial environment.
- HR business partnering experience and skills set (at least 5 years) with strategic HR thinking mindset.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin languages.