About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesScope of Role:
- Provide consistent and high-quality service to clients, promote bank&rsquos GBA initiatives and support in wealth connect account service to fulfil client needs while complying with bank internal and external rules/procedures/manuals/standards/group requirements/regulatory requirement/laws.
Key Responsibilities/Challenges 主工作责/挑战General 总则
Business performance 业务表现
- Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements onindividual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as SCB internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Perform job duties with diligence, contribute to efforts as an individual or as a team member so as to avoid any actual or potential legal sanctions, regulatory penalties, material financial loss, or adverse reputational impact on the Bank
- Be responsible for failure to follow relevant rules and processes, failure to properly perform the responsibilities, and implement corrections
- Cooperate with any investigations or reviews on regulatory failure such as accountability review.
- Provide support in GBA WMC account open, maintenance and related operations
- Support LM in driving service performance in term of productivity, execution quality and process risk management
- Find service improvement opportunity for better working efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist LM to ensure the services to both internal and external clients are maintained at a consistently highest level and within mandated quality standards at all times
- Manage the branch traffic and handle incoming calls and client inquires in an appropriated way on daily basis
- Maintain branch merchandise appearance to achieve high appraisement by marketing department and effectively coordinate relevant workplace, inventory, security and cleaners, for parties both internal and external
- Assist LM to check all VM items before branch open, including personal check and premise check
- Assist LM to finish branch&rsquos admin work and consistently promote and ensure the following key service KPI or initiatives meet banks&rsquo requirement
- Client satisfaction score
- Individual CASA/WMC account opening TAT
- Client&rsquos complaint ratio
Operations, Conduct and Risk Control 作，行为规范和风险控制
Self Development 自我展与
- Learn understand, enforce and strictly adhere to internal risk, compliance and regulations requirements, policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct in day-to-day
- Escalate for any exception detected or observed in daily work to minimize potential negative impact on the bank
- Adhere to laws and regulations, internal risk (including FCC risks as anti-money laundry, sanction, anti-bribery & corruption), compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct Well manage client complaints & CDD
- Adhere to bank Conduct Plan, and all control and assurance mechanisms to comply with all internal and external standards and policies in executions
- Maintain and enhance branch service staff awareness of operational risk management through training / accreditation as well as uplift the bar of risk control awareness and prioritize risk identification and mitigation in daily operation
Customer Right Protection 消费者益护
- Activelyparticipate in various training programs arranged by the bank and keep self-learning on the laid down procedures/manuals and local regulation
- Actively participate in various campaigns related to service team and achieve the target
- Complete new joiner training program if new to the position (new hire or internal transfer) base on bank policy, and pass all required assessment by training timeline
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fully understand the importance of Consumer Rights Protection, prevent damage to consumers&rsquo best interest
- Implement regulatory requirements related to Consumer Rights Protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings
- Always embed Consumer Rights Protection mindset when performing daily work
- College degree, hospitality industry, 4 or 5 star hotel and airline company experience is preferred
- Strong sense of services and responsibility and with client oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills with general knowledge of the bank and its business
- Good team player, optimistic, presentable and sociable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.