Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a GB RM and Solution Architect - Customer Data IT, HK.Principal Responsibilities
- Champion the product with WS internal stakeholders and ensures the product is for purpose and reflect their needs
- Run the Bank & Change the Bank requirements for WS are driven in-line with business goals
- Collaborate with key WS market stakeholder on prioritization for the team & product evolution
- Clearly define acceptance criteria & value to business and customers, while driving delivery to enable the stakeholder meet their goals
- Own & drive OKR (Objective & Key Results/Outcome) on a quarterly basis
- Drive Agile implementation/ ATOM (Agile Target Operating Model) for respective PoD
- Supporting the design of large user stories (epics) which are broken down into smaller user stories (product backlog), which is a prioritised features list for the product which is used by Agile Teams to develop technology solutions.
- Working with the Technology team to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Safe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Assists in communication with business stakeholders, resolving conflicting demands/stakeholder priorities
- Collaborates with the team to showcase the product to stakeholders & periodically undertakes show and tell sessions
- Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, or continuous DevOps pipelines development
- Partner with community colleagues across - Dev Ops, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Agile, Jira, Data Analytics & Visualization, Architecture and Controls
- Be accountable to roll out and delivery of appropriate control requirements & proactively manage risk associated to the product
- Assisting management and the team in top down and bottom up communication, including strategic and tactical priorities
- Taking responsibility for team culture and how it fits with the MDS, GDT & organizational culture
- Ensures teams follow strategic frameworks and methodologies thus driving a common high performance approach
- Ensure key learns are captured from each Programme and feeds these back into PMO to improve methodologies and share best practice
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Exposure to Mainframe systems - DB2, Z Series, I Series
- Experience of working on - NoSQL database (e.g. Mongo), Micro services, Data Models, ETL, Messaging platforms like Kafka, MQ & Solace is beneficial
- Experience in Agile working model
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Framework like TOGAF, Zachman
- Hands-on approach across - full lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design & build, testing and deployment is beneficial
- Awareness & working experience of Data Management Controls, Data Analysis is desired
- Experience of managing multiple activities to aggressive deadlines. Need to be able to quickly understand fire-drill requirements and proactively follow up with delivery managers to ensure adherence to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate outstanding organizational, presentation and general follow-up skills
- Ability to interact and empathize with development teams, demonstrating the ability to act as a value add partner for those teams
- Proven experience in an IT and business environment with in-depth specialization in problem solving, metric analysis and quality improvement
- Experience of working within a complex, matrix layered, and multi stakeholder organization
- Experience of effectively coordinating delivery of services involving elements delivered by other internal/external teams
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.