Job Description :
Our client is a MNC pharmaceutical company.
Report to:Head of Finance, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa & Latin America
- Provide meaningful metrics, reports, analysis and measures which highlights financial performances to disclose trends or aberrations in business performance along with insights into cause and effect and as analytical support for business visions, strategies
- Deliver Greater China management reports and analysis which aligned with business organization to assist in decision making.
- In charge of annual planning and short term / long term forecast for full P&L of the Greater China, which covers strategic planning, plant capital and budgeting for all business areas
- Drive and deliver financial reporting integrity, timeliness and accuracy. Ensure compliance with Regional reporting and accounting policies
- Develop and implement all aspects of financial controls to ensure proper controls are in place and compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other pertinent financial disclosure requirements
- Point of contact for regional teams including Corporate Accounting & Reporting, Treasury, Tax, Internal Audit and Legal
- Continually review the potential and capability of the finance team and ensure the required capabilities and skills are in place to drive continuous improvement in productivity and process.
- Coach, develop and provide career progression for the finance team, thereby bringing the team up to the standard required within the business
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- At least 12-15 years experiences in MNCs holding a China or regional FD role, preferably industry would be: Pharmaceutical/Healthcare or FMCG.
- Hands-on finance and accounting skills, strong analytical skills as well as strategic insight and forecasting skills
- Logically minded with the ability to demonstrate creative and effective problem-solving capability
- Strong business orientation with an ability to advise management
- Proven track record of effectively leading teams, coaching, building partnerships and effectively managing and resolving challenges with a consultative approach
- Good understanding and adaptability working with various cultures
- Languages: Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English is a must.
If you are interested in this opening above, please feel free to send your resume to or you can also reach me at +86 13501180305, same as Wechat.