Job Description :
Title：Field Service Engineer
- Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of instrumentation and software used to enhance and extend the operation and performance of electron microscopes. Their name is recognized and respected throughout the worldwide scientific community and has been synonymous with high quality products and the industry's leading technology.
- Location: Could be based in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Wuhan.POSITION SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for servicing of the products in the field, including installation, repairing, product functionality demonstration, maintenance and other field related jobs.ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ensure prompt service to customer and business partner.
- On-site support and remote diagnostic.
- Strong hands-on ability.
- Strong ability of logical way of thinking toward analyzing complex technical problems.
- Excellent computer and electronics knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written skills in English and Chinese Mandarin.
- Frequent travelling, mainly in China region, with some international travel.
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 4 or 5 years relevant working experience. Or Master and PhD graduates.
- Major in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automation, Material Science, Biology Science or Physics.
- Experienced service technician of complex systems, especially of Electron Microscopes (TEM/SEM), lab equipment i.e. Mass Spectrometry, NMRI, sample preparation equipment, or other similar scientific instrumentation.
Qualified and interested parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .Anne’s wechat:13636682099
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.