Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Executive Assistant.Principal Responsibilities
- Deliver efficient and high level secretarial, administrative and personal assistance to senior management, will be expected to work independently on often sensitive and complex work
- Support event logistics and all administrative activities as instructed, including but not exclusive to: calendar management, business trips and meeting arrangements, coordinating and dealing with other Personal Assistants in the Group, managing meetings with stakeholders
- To supervise and control general office administration, monitors related budget, and ensures the provision of an efficient working environment.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure, and be able to manage and motivate staff in order to provide good administrative support to the departments
- Prioritize and coordinate meetings with senior executives in Hong Kong and region as well as external stakeholders and regulators
- Provide support on ad hoc projects and initiatives as required
- Plan and coordinate people engagement functions and internal staff communication
- Coordinate management video and meetings to promote transparency and open communication with all levels of staff
- Preparation and consolidation of reports and in various format within the required timeline and standards
- Serves internal and / or external stakeholders courteously and sincerely with a friendly and helpful manner
- Focuses on delivery and satisfy internal and / or external stakeholders needs on time
- Maintains good working relationships with superiors, peers and colleagues within own and in other departments
- Seeks ways to continuously improve service, productivity and quality of work
- To deputise other secretaries in the team during their absences
- Maintain effective and efficient communication within the department
- To provide administrative support to global head visiting HK
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Form 7 graduate or above
- Preferably with working experience serving senior management
- Good interpersonal skills and numerical sense
- Pleasant telephone manner and fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of work procedure and operational guidelines
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and work under a tight schedule and pressure
- Strong organizing and coordination skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.