Position : ETL Developer
Exp : 3-8 Yrs
Location : Hong Kong
Notice : 1 Month
JD AS Below:
Skills Required:ETL Developer
• Analytical skills to work together with Quants to understand the business
requirement used in system infrastructure design
• Work closely with stakeholder of the data to ensure use cases are met
• Implement the efficient solutions for application systems and data model
• Test the program and examine the test results to ensure they fulfil the functional
• Prepare functional specification, technical testing, and production manuals
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, with strong analytical mind
• Ability to work with multiple teams and vendor
• Strong experience in Java, Spring and JUnit
• Familiar with design pattern, framework, data structures and algorithms
• Solid knowledge on Python and Matlab
• Good knowledge and experience in MSBI tools such as SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
• Basic knowledge on MSSQL, with a proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
• Experience in source control tools i.e. Git, SVN
• Unix/Linux scripting
• Good Problem solving and analytical skills
• Object Oriented Design and Development
• Good software development practices
• An interest to learn the business supported by the applications
• Fluent English and Cantonese
• Experience in database performance tuning and optimization
• Knowledge of agile software development environments
• Fundamental knowledge within listed Equity Derivatives i.e. European option and
Avance Consulting is a global organisation focused on delivering talent solution services to some of the most renowned companies in the world, across industries. Avance has now become a leading recruitment provider in the areas of Information Technology, Digital, Executive Search and Engineering Services.
Our current focus are the markets of UK, Europe, and North America. We have been successful in all these markets by having professionals who have deep understanding of the trends in the local markets. This enables us to deliver our services reliably and with speed.
Our strong partnerships and deep relationships with our clients, have helped us develop a good understanding of our client’s cultures and their business goals. This helps us identify and pre-screen candidates that are fit well not only in the job but also fit into the organization culturally.
Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company's sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.Manage requirements at project level can help fulfill business need.
Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools Ensuring the highest levels of systems.
Call Deepika : 8448366479 Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating.
- Provide IT helpdesk support to end users - Follow up closely and provide good services to users
= Maintain close relationships with all partners - Achieve sales target and company objectives
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content