1) Support ISO45001 system management and maintenance, developandupdateEHSsystem procedures, review & validation coordination Management of EHS related document & record
2) Co-ordinate the risk assessment of the site activities, hazards identification, assessment and control (JHA, FMEA, ergonomics) and regularly update, develop the dual prevention mechanism program.
3) Set up all safety related management system and policies based on internal requirements and regulation. Monitor the EHS performance of the company
4) Lead the site EHS guardians team, and organize monthly meeting with the team to solve EHS issues.
5) Lead the daily EHS and fire protection improvement and monitoring/ checking activities
6) Contractor management, execute the process control to eliminate or reduce the risk of construction activities, especially in high risk work plan(work at height, confined space, hot work, equipment hoisting, temporary electricity usage )
7) Special equipment & Special equipment operator management
8) Facilitate root cause analysis of incident (8D-report) and track the implementation of the action plans to ensure the continuous improvement
9) Develop a process control on safety, including behavior and environment
EHS training program & audit
1) Lead the site industrial safety and fire-fighting training program develop the systemic industrial and fire-fighting training plan based on the corp. target
2) Conduct company EHS on board training and specific EHS training as certified trainer
3) Support ISO 45001 & 14001 internal audit, quarterly safety audit and cross check by production line
4) Be responsible for the external audit or 3rd party audit, customer audit, RBA audit, and legal compliance audit, and loss prevention survey.
Relationship with related party
1) Build and keep the good relationship with local authority, such as emergency management bureau, etc
Keep communicate with 3rd party on the professional communication on EHS to align with our target needs
1) Assist EHS manager to manage EHS guardians team, build and maintain an effective and efficient company EHS organization, with leading and guiding the team to provide EHS professional service plant wide.
2) Build positive EHS culture to promote through EHS reward & recognition for best safety department and individual and KAIZEN safety event Profile
1) Bachelor of Science degree in health, safety, industrial hygiene or related industrial engineering.
2) Minimum five years of experience working with a manufacturing or engineering organization required 3 plus
year EHS management experiences
3) General project leadership experience.
4) Familiar with 5S, ISO140014001 & ISO45001/OHSAS18001 standards, and related EHS
5) C.S.E ( China Safety Engineer) certification is a MUST.
6) Good team player, can influence others in positive by personal character/behavior