Company OverviewKLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world's leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow's electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Group/DivisionWith over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA's metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers. The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
1. Responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and implementation of KLA reticle and photomask inspection systems. Makes presentations on all aspects of products.
2. Be responsible for acceptance test, customers training, recipe setup, project execution, alpha/beta testing and related pre-sales activities.
3. Assists MKT and Account Sales in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
4. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
5. Reports regional requirement and updates to product division.
6. Escalates field apps issue to division and follow up for issue fix. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
7. Works with customers and division to maximize the benefit of reticle inspectors.
8. Generate BKM, project summary report, customer's use cases summary and product value pitch information summary
9. Traveling to customer sites is required Domestic travel based on assignment is required.
10. 25% domestic travel is required.