Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR11938 DRAM Process Development Quality Engineer (Evergreen)
As a DRAM Process Development Quality Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc, your primary responsibility will be establishing quality criteria and communicating quality and reliability issues to the Technology Development efforts. You will define, lead and drive effective actions on key technology challenges that allow Micron to bring higher quality solutions to market sooner and to prevent quality and reliability related issues.
You will be driving the following:
- Partner with technology development on latest products and technologies to define quality and reliability fail modes during Technology Development
- Partner with MFG Quality Assurance and Quality Engineer teams on current high-volume products to sustain and further develop the quality reliability (QR) fail mode List
- Work with key teams to define and validate specs and to mitigate known and potential Quality and Reliability risks
- Feedback critical customer quality and reliability issues that need design and development solutions
- Identify gaps and drive initiatives/programs to build margin around structural, electrical, and reliability performance
- Work with key stakeholder to prevent Quality and Reliability fail modes and to implement effective detections and controls
- Maintain and facilitate the best possible communication between Process Integration, Product Engineering and Quality Teams for key Quality and Customer issues
- Leverage critical to quality inputs to Improve critical decision points during the design and development phase
- Ensure the development of FMEA documents for all technologies scheduled to transfer to manufacturing.
- Partner with Process Integration, Process and Equipment Engineering, Product Engineering, and 8D teams to find root cause and Corrective Action Preventive Actions
- Understanding of the Fab Processes and Flow
- Understanding of electrical specifications, Probe and Param registers
- Understanding of Reliability items for CMOS and Array
- Familiar with Backend test flow and major failure modes.
- Strong facilitation skills with ability to clearly communicate complex topics.
- Real passion for improving product quality to increase customer satisfaction.
- Multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Confirmed ability to deliver and communicate data and findings.
- Independently motivated with strong drive to deliver results
- BS or higher in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering, or Physics.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- 5+ or more years of Fab related experience
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.