Job Description :
Job Title: Director, Process Integration, TFT-LCD
Location: Tainan City, Taiwan
Report to: AVP, Product Development
Our client is one of the leading TFT-LCD manufacturers based in Taiwan, focusing on small panels in the industrial and automotive applications.
They are currently looking for a Director of Process Integration to lead its integration engineering team in Tainan city.
- Optimize process systems for operational efficiency and cost savings. Ensure that the process standards, procedures and specifications are in place.
- Develop process-engineering initiatives to manage project implementation.
- Evaluate process flows and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that the project is executed with good quality and budget control processes.
- Identify and manage resources for operations of process systems.
- Recruit, train and guide resources to improve total performance and productivity.
- Manage process integration team to ensure optimum levels of operability and maintainability.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Process Integration engineering with an overall understanding of the technology development within TFT-LCD.
- Experiences in Automotive applications.
- Experiences in Industrial applications.
- Minimum 5 years in the senior managerial position, handling process integration engineering team within a ble TFT-LCD manufacturing site.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience in working and communicating with international customers and peers.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV in word format to .
You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.