Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Digital Programme Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Drive the establishment of effective project controls, procedures and quality assurance processes
- Lead the programme/project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
- Promote and take accountability for project quality identify opportunities to improve delivery
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the adoption of HSBC project standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times
- Plan and analyse costs, tracking operating and capital spend
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Manage team activities which include people management, performance management and professional development
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience of operational risk assessment of resilience risks/controls to assist the business risk owner in establishing risk appetite, priority and return on investment
- Experience of delivering complex deliveries affecting multiple countries, products, customers and applications, usually including comprehensive regression and non-functional testing
- Experience of creating and working with a virtual team made up of stakeholders and IT colleagues from multiple disciplines, geographies and time zones
- Working technical knowledge of one or more common infrastructure patterns and products, including:
- Red Hat LINUX operating systems
- IBM WebSphere, MQ messaging middleware, Mule soft
- IHS Web server / F5 firewall / load balancing
- Oracle, MongoDB Databases
- z/OS Mainframe operating system
- LDAP, Open AM, ForgeRock DS authentication
- Splunk, AppDynamics & Patrol instrumentation
- Experience of working in a Service Management role - often the real recipients of change are the production support teams - collaboration is required throughout the lifecycle to ensure that implementations are sup-portable in production, which in turn improves service resilience and security for customers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.