Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Digital Market Activation Manager.Principal Responsibilities
The Digital Market Activation Manager will work as part of the regional MA function supporting Senior Digital Market Activation Leads in their accountabilities for delivering WPB Digital products to global markets and where required will lead activity required to deliver those accountabilities. The Digital Market Activation Manager will undertake the following activity:
Change & Business Readiness:
- Lead change impact assessment - determining business readiness activities and producing a robust Go To Market plan, communications and training plans
- Lead detailed operational impact assessment
- Ensure MI & analytics reporting is in place
- Ensure compliance to any relevant in-country regulatory approvals and governance
- Support ongoing adoption and benefits tracking
Customer Activation Planning:
- Maintain visibility of the delivery plans and interface with delivery teams, Product, Business, to manage the customer activation and Go To Market plans and milestones for customer activation, tracking dependencies and constraints
- Lead all business readiness activity associated with an individual release of new features (including training, communications, operational impact assessment, procedures, MI, release approach etc.)
- Lead and support markets with production of internal and external communications, training materials, migration and implementation approach definition, providing consistent support and materials that maximize reuse
- Lead/support pilot, migration and customer activation and GTM planning to ensure an approach is in place for each feature activation
- Lead /support go / no go activity, ensuring all governance is met
- Lead /support a go / no go call, ensuring the relevant documentation and approvals are obtained before customer go live
- Lead /support hyper care calls to track post activation impacts
To underpin this activity Market Activation Managers will
- Lead where appropriate & support the business reporting at portfolio level - at PSC and market PSCs
- Attend the PWG and stand ups as necessary and represent customer go live reporting and status
- May manage a team of direct reports comprising Digital Market Activation Analysts
- Set the direction and manage a team of allocated Digital Market Activation Analysts
- Maintain and monitor all relevant Jira tasks and ensure Digital Market Activation Analysts comply
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience of working directly with individual markets or a region to support local business readiness activity needed for delivery of digital change
- Experience working in cross functional (business and tech) teams
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence
- Strong planning and governance skills
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
- Subject Matter Expertise in internal/external communications, operational impact assessment, training, migration and implementation planning
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business, ensuring benefits are tracked
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues and support effective collaboration with market and frontline teams across the region
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications
- Good understanding of project methodologies, frameworks and best practice
- Ability to take a portfolio view and effectively manage multiple market deliveries and releases whilst ensuring each project runs effectively
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.