Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Digital Client Services.Principal Responsibilities
- Supports colleagues and other teams with servicing support for clients
- Drive adoption of initiatives and practices that enable consistent, competitive, service experiences for clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Achieve revenue growth through client retention, reduced sales time on service and proactive management of service performance
- Ensure client satisfaction is achieved by leading the teams within its remit to consistently deliver excellent service
- Co-ordinate with product partners to offer solutions based on the customers needs and nature of the business
- Acts as an escalation point and ensures client satisfaction is achieved by leading the teams within its remit to consistently deliver excellent and market leading service
- May manage Client Services teams
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Information Technology
- Strong business and product knowledge
- Experience in customer service or customer support
- Strong knowledge of digital applications, application support and issue resolution
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin, and can communicate comfortably in a business environment
- Strong analytical capability and learning ability, can quickly adapt to deal with new disciplines and projects and dig deeper into relevant business and IT knowledge
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, ability to involve others in discussions of alternatives, asking for their suggestions and steering them to a mutually acceptable position
- Ability to multi task and feel comfortable to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.