Job Description :
Are you a DevOps consultant with an interest in security who can help customers and partners to securely address their development, operations and compliance requirements using cloud computing technology Do you want to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to some of the most interesting workloads in the world
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring highly technical Security DevOps specialists to help our customers and partners build the confidence and technical capability to accelerate cloud adoption and innovation securely. We do this by operationalising the shared responsibility model and delivering security best practices, methodologies and solutions that effectively manage risk.
Our security DevOps Consultants will collaborate with partners and customers to address security and compliance challenges via automation and integration into their DevOps practices. AWS consultants deliver architecture guidance, evangelise security cultural transformation through customer workshops and engagements, and develop innovative DevSecOps technology solutions to enable customers to deliver business value at speed with confidence.
This role will specialise in evangelising security in the DevOps process, identification and automation of security controls, integration of controls in SDLC and delivery of security controls at scale across customer organisation using cloud technology. The DevOps Security specialist will have an understanding of software development practices, DevOps practices and experience in leading cultural transformation projects with technology as a driver.
· Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, Service teams, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn about DevSecOps principles, evangelise technology solutions and architecture that enable self-service security and accelerate secure production delivery. Technology solutions can include AWS services such as AWS Container services (Amazon EKS, Amazon Fargate, Amazon ECS), AWS Developer Tools (AWS CDK, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy), AWS Lambda, AWS Security Hub, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AWS WAF, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
· Solutions – identify key customer security problem spaces and build innovative technology solutions to incorporate into packaged offerings to deliver to customers and partners. Work with AWS Service Teams to integrate solutions with AWS services.
· Delivery – Enable field-sales teams to lead engagements including short on-site projects to large-scale projects that transform customers and partners Cloud Security and Cloud Adoption journey.
· Insights - Work with AWS Service Teams, Engineering support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
Basic Qualifications :
· Deep understanding of DevOps methodology and practices and cloud computing technologies;
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges;
· Strong experience working in a consulting capacity with customers and ability to lead effectively across organizations;
· Experience architecting secure cloud environments;
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing strong experience with DevOps technologies and demonstrated ability in automating deployment and delivery of production workloads, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline development for application as well as infrastructure;
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001;
· BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred.
Preferred Qualifications :
· Proven track record of successful consulting engagements
· Experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including container security, application security, privacy and controls, etc
· Experience developing security services or cloud-native software
· Application security experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.