• Communicated and coordinate with the customer and the users for DR and Go-live support.
• Coordinate with the offshore team in order to ensure whether the deliverables are following the quality criteria.
• Interacting with the team in order to manage the data deliverables as per project plan.
• Fixing defects and coordinating with offshore team to provide patch whenever needed.
• Migrating Data based on the project requirement.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognised as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 378,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Lateral hiring
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
A project in a leading retail group is now looking for an talented Quality Assurance to join their dynamic team.