1. About SIHC
Shenzhen Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. (SIHC) is a state-owned capital investment company affiliated to Shenzhen. It currently serves as a platform of financial holdings, technology innovation and industrialization in Shenzhen, specializing in sci-tech finance, science & technology industrial parks, and emerging and high-end service industries. With a mission to gather innovation resources, cultivate forward-looking and strategic emerging industry, and serve the modern and innovative international metropolis, it is our vision to create an innovative city, accelerate science & technology industry development, and build a world-class state-owned capital investment company. By the end of 2019, the Company has registered capital of RMB 27.65 billion, total assets of RMB 699.5 billion, annual revenue of RMB 19.3 billion and total profit of RMB 25.2 billion.
2. Job Description
2.1. Position Title
Deputy General Manager (Responsible for emerging and high-end service industries business development)
2.2. Key Responsibilities
(1) Industrial research and development planning. Formulate and implement strategic plans of emerging and high-end service industries based on the company's overall strategy and medium and long-term development plan, while actively optimizing the Company’s industrial layout structure; oversee the preparation and implementation of subsidiaries’ strategic plans.
(2) Industry cultivation. Optimize science and technology resources introduction process, project development and general management; cultivate and introduce forward-looking strategic emerging industry projects.
(3) Reform and reorganization of subsidiaries. Promote management innovation, deepen corporate-level reforms, optimize profitability and competitiveness of subsidiaries, and promote industrial resources integration, capital market operations and pre-IPO cultivation.
(4) Corporate governance and operation supervision. Oversee preparation of sector’s annual business plan of the industry sector, set expectations and monitor business performance, constantly improve subsidiaries’ corporate governance, and protect shareholders’ benefits and interests.
(5) Innovation promotion and external cooperation. Administer subsidiaries’ R&D activities and application of new technology; responsible for external communication and coordination.2.3. Qualifications
(1) Bachelor’s degree or above with science, engineering, or mixed background; doctor's degree or senior professional titles are preferred.
(2) 10+ years working experience in relevant industries; 3+ years of middle-level management position or above at large foreign/domestic enterprises; experienced in relevant industrial policies and management models of strategic emerging industries.
(3) Proficient in corporate management and operations with essential duty performance expertise.
(4) Excellent performance track record with deep understanding of corporate management, deal execution and spirit of innovation.
(5) Hold qualifications required by national industry authorities and meet competence standards provided by relevant regulatory authorities.
(6) Good command of both verbal and written Chinese is a must.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
If you have any further enquires, please contact us:
Yoyo Wu: +86-135 1073 6220
Jojo Lin : +86-188 2416 8637