Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose - to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong global Operations team, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI's shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges - in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we'll give you lots of responsibility. You'll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You'll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
You will be joining our Operations Teams at Philip Morris Asia Limited, PMI's affiliate in Hong Kong.
Your day to day
This role owns, leads and manages the demand planning process for cigarettes products businesses in Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore including:
1) Lead Demand Sensing within the markets to ensure that the most relevant data and business intelligence is used to generate the most accurate demand forecast and responds quickly to demand signals maximizing service levels.
2) Lead the overall market demand planning process ensuring timely availability and accuracy of the plans based on a statistical baseline and market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Finance, BDP, Commercial etc).
3) Ensures that new product introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service, cash and cost targets by collaborating with the Global Category Team and Customer Service.
4) Assist and support the Manager, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) in preparation and facilitation of market's S&OP, identifying main drivers, opportunities and risks while ensuring the outcome is seamlessly integrated into the subsequent supply chain planning processes
5) Responsible for forecasting performance, process excellence, continuous improvement and adherence/implementation of global standards and reporting requirements.
Who we're looking for
. Bachelors in Science, Economics or Engineering, additional degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or related fields is helpful
. Certification in APICS, Business Forecasting & Planning (IBF) and/or Lean Six Sigma certification are a plus
. Fluent in English
. 5+ Years of experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Electronics or Medical Device industry with experience in forecasting, Supply Chain Planning, S&OP and data analytics.
. Working knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Planning Solutions and Forecasting Solutions (E2OPEN suite is a strong plus)
. Ability to anticipate issues and risks and react before they happen. Ability to see causes and effects through the supply chain.
. Ability to communicate analytical analysis in a comprehensive manner and link it to the business environment with an understanding of their implications
. Ability to communicate effectively up and down the organization and manage conflicts
. Leadership Skills - Aptitude to lead others, drive performance of your organization.
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
. Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
. Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
To join our growing team