Job Description :
Our client, a Hong Kong's cultural authority is looking for part-time manpower to assist the HR system updating project.
You will be responsible for:
- assisting in the data input and support for the HRIS Phase 2 development and implementation;
- maintaining and updating human resources records and reports;
- supporting the operations of the HR team in handling recruitment logistics and administration; and
- performing ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
For Supervisor, you will also be responsible for:
- supervising a team of data entry clerks for data input and support for the HRIS Phase 2 development and implementation;
- reporting progress of data input completion for the HRIS;
- be a student studying an undergraduate of bachelor or advanced degree from a recognised education institutions in Human Resources or related disciplines;
- have 3 years of working experience in human resources, preferably in a sizable organisation for supervisor position.
- preferably have prior relevant working experience in a sizable organisation;
- possess proficiency in computer applications; be able to work for at least 3 weekdays per week; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply for this position, please simply click on the APPLY NOW bottom. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.