Our client a leading International bank is looking for the Data Analyst.
Data Analytics jobs may be located in a variety of areas of banks, they may be located in projects, dedicated data analytics teams or business unit BAU teams. Where these may be in teams or departments carrying out specialist work such as product sales or risk, the holder is expected to have expertise in the field.
Data Analytics jobs may report to business managers or senior data professionals, or be accountable to a team or entire department.
The principal accountability would be to generate data reports and analytics to support business activities, projects, product planning, sales activities, performance measurement, regulatory requests and decision making. The job will involve most or all of the following activities:
* Consult with stakeholders to determine data requirements.
* Generate data from relevant Banking systems as well as external sources.
* Participation on the design and delivery of reporting applications
* Conduct analysis to detect trends and anomalies
* Suggest remedial actions or escalate detection which give cause for concern
* Share information with stakeholders in suitable forms, these may be charts, tables or templates
* Participate in forums, meetings or events to interpret data and support decision making
Interested candidates can send their resume on or call us on 25046334 for the confidential discussion.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : Advertising/PR/Events, Customer Service, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Call Centre
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content